I swear Friday was like a few hours ago! Where did you guys go over the weekend? I got flu from this strange weather in Texas and been drinking hot tea the whole weekend😅 Anyways, Austin is finally feeling a bit more like fall as it’s going to be low 70s start from next week, yay! I can’t wait to wear thicker layers with so many texture options soon.
Given this fall is going to bring back some 70s retro fashion and western style, which I will include later this month, deep red is also going to be THE color no matter it’s street style or glam look. I have selected some different choices for you!
- C/MEO COLLECTIVE EMBER SHORT SLEEVE DRESS ruby : Love the cut, ruffle sleeve and material! C/MEO always gives an edgy yet glam vibe.
- boxy MANU Atelier bag : Super cute boxy bag by MANU, not flashy and stay classy.
- Stuart Weitzman’s Clinger Stretch Booties : MUST HAVE in fall/winter, velvet ankle boots are still going strong in 2017.
- Champion Premium Reverse Weave bomber jacket :Yass we all love champion’s come back 90’s fashion! Their silky bomber jacket will make people turn their heads for you.
- Free People V Neck Sweater : Comfy and low key sexy, perfect for a casual day out.
- Michael Kors pouch : This super cute petite pouch by MK is great for a coffee run or minimalist. Love this look.