Where do you get to wear maxi dresses without having to engage in social interactions? A beautifully well-maintained garden. Not to say I’m an anti-socialist, sometimes when you get to enjoy a peaceful moment of your own with this beautiful side of nature, it is very refreshing and maybe you’ll come up with a plan of how to retire in 10 years. 😎 That’s just things I would think about all the time. Hehe
To make my first post of October more interactive, I will create a ‘default’ Q&A section. Yay? 💕
1. Do you like spicy food and why? Depends, I can handle Korean spicy but not Chinese spicy, if you know what i mean? 😝
2. Are you old-fashioned? Extremely old fashioned. I might not seem to be this way from my appearance (changing outlook all the time), but I love old times songs, movies, love stories.
3. Are you usually late, early or right on time? Fashionably late. Need to work on my time management…
4. Do you like chocolate? Not a fan of chocolate. Please don’t hate me world. 😱
5. Do you like rainy days or snowy winter days more? Snowy snowy christmas. How romantic.
6. Name 3 things in nature you find most beautiful? Mountains, flowers, lake/ocean.
7. Which are your 2 favourite careers and why? I think If I could have more talents, I’d want to be an interior/architectural designer. Having the ability to visualise a building and put it into work, is such a great feeling. Another favourite would be entrepreneur, which is something I’d like to try later when I get to know the world more. Aim to help people have better quality relationships in life. ❤️
8. What scares you the most and why? Losing people I love. I can take a lot of difficulties in life but losing people I love is something I’m not ready.
9. What do you do in your free time? Music, shopping, read books, watch movies, cruise around.
10. Which is your favourite part of the human face and why? Eyes. You can tell a lot about someone’s personality by looking at their eyes. 👀
Maxi dress is the way to look TALLER.
Anyone also want to have a garden like this as a part of their house?
Keep warm ladies! Don’t let the gloomy weather kill your vibe. 😉
To a bowl of sunshine a day!
Thanks for reading! 💋